Thank you for inquiring about renting one of our facilities for your next event! The Whitemarsh Township Parks and Recreation Department has 3 locations for indoor facilities and 4 parks with multiple fields, areas, and structures for rent. You may submit a rental request either online through our community pass system, over the phone, or by e-mailing email@example.com. See below for all information regarding the rental process
Rental Fee Schedule
2021 Rental Fee Schedule
Indoor rentals are available at the three Parks and Recreation Buildings:
- Koontz Park
- P&R Building at Miles Park
- Cedar Grove Barn
Indoor rental fees include a 4 hour time slot, 4 tables, and 24 chairs. Times may be adjusted on a case by case basis.
Required documents for indoor rentals:
- Payment: will be added to your Community Pass account once your request has been approved
- Certificate of insurance (COI) or Indemnification Waiver: COI's can be obtained through your homeowners or renters insurance
- Security Deposit: A credit card number is required to kept on file and will only be charged if damages occur.
Miles Park Pavilion Rentals
To reserve the Miles Park Pavilion, simply submit a request through Community Pass or contact the Parks and Recreation office at 610-828-7276.
Required documents for Pavilion Rentals:
- Payment: will be added to your Community Pass account once your request has been approved.
- Certificate of Insurance (COI) or Indemnification Wavier. COI's can be obtained through your homeowners or renters insurance.
- Security Deposit: A credit card number is required to be kept on file and will only be charged if damages occur.
Outdoor/Field RentalsWhile an entire park may not be rented, groups or individuals may request use of certain fields or designated areas for various games, leagues, social/corporate events, or any event at the discretion of the Parks and Recreation Department. To reserve a field or designated area of a park, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 610-828-7276.
If you have a specific question regarding rentals or to arrange a site visit, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm)
Permit for Grilling in Township Parks
Whitemarsh does not provide grills to use in township parks, but those that are renting a Whitemarsh park facility can submit an application for a Permit for Grilling to bring and use grills in the township park.
A permit for grilling can obtained from the Township Fire Marshal's office by submitting a completed application with the required fee of $25 accompanied by a copy of the rental permit issued by the Parks and Recreation department. The Fire Marshal's office is located at the township administration building located at 616 Germantown Pike. Any questions regarding this permit should be directed to the Fire Marshal's office at 610-825-3535.
Permit for Alcohol on Township Property
Alcohol is not permitted in any of the township parks. However, a permit for alcohol is available for indoor rental facilities. Please complete the alcohol permit form and submit it to the Parks and Recreation Department after you have submitted your facility rental application online.
P&R Admin OfficeKoontz Park2391 Harts LaneLafayette Hill, PA 19444