Road Occupancy

All work performed within the Right-of-Way (ROW) of township roads require a Road Occupancy Permit Application (pdf). Any work performed on a township road over, under or within the limits of a limited access state highway requires a state permit.

If you are unsure whether you need a Highway / Road Occupancy Permit, please call the Township Engineering Division at 610-825-3635 to verify.