Program Registration Information
|(610) 828-7276||www.whitemarshparks.org/programs||2391 Harts Ln, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444|
|To complete a registration by phone, a credit card is needed. If you do not already have a CommunityPass family account, one will be created for you.
||To complete an online registration, a credit card is needed. If you do not already have a CommunityPass family account, one will be created for you. Once your CommunityPass family account is created, you'll be able to manage your and your family's registrations for any upcoming camps, programs, or special events.||Credit cards, cash, and checks are accepted as payment for in-person registration, at the Parks & Recreation Office. If you do not already have a CommunityPass family account, one will be created for you.
Summer Camp Deferred Payment Plans
Whitemarsh Township provides the option of deferring your camp payments into monthly payments at the time of your registration. Your total balance is divided by the amount of months between your registration date and August 1st. All payments must be made on the first of each month. Your first months balance is due at the time of registration.
Please note that there is a one-time administrative fee of $25.00 to utilize a deferred payment plan. This fee is added into your monthly payments. After a deferred payment plan is setup, no additional registrations may be added to the plan. One deferred payment plan per account.
Those individuals entering into the deferred payment plan agreement will solely be responsible for all payments until completion of the payment plan. Otherwise, the participant will be withdraw from the program.
Whitemarsh Township recognizes that there are some cases in which parental custody may be shared, or one person has been granted sole custody. The parent/guardian registering the child for a program, or entering into a deferred payment plan, is solely responsible for payment of the program. Any payments to be made between parents/guardians are to be handled outside of the Township payment plan process.
If your card expires or is declined on the first of the month, you have 7 business days to provide an alternative card for payment. Payments not received by the 8th day of the month will result in your child’s registration being removed from the program. If the decline occurs during camp operational months, your child will not be able to check into camp past the 8-day grace period.
To sign up for a deferred payment plan, you must call the Parks & Recreation Department at (610) 828-7276 and register over the phone. When registering, please have the following information available:
- Credit or Debit Card to be used
- Billing address for selected card
- Health insurance information for child
- Child’s doctor’s office information
- Two (2) emergency contacts (excluding parents/guardians)
- Names of individuals authorized to pick your child up from camp
Cancellations & Refunds
Whitemarsh Township Parks and Recreation reserves the right to cancel any program, trip, or camp due to insufficient participation or for participant and staff safety. On the occasion that the department cancels a program, a full refund will be given in the form of check or credit card used for payment. Refunds take up to four weeks to process. We do not issue cash refunds.
- A participant may request to be removed from a program, activity, or special event but must do so one week prior to the program start date to receive a full refund, less $5.00 processing fee, or a full credit to be used within one year of issuance.
- Participant requesting a refund within one week of the program start date will receive a 50% refund or credit. At this point, supplies have already been ordered, staff hired, etc. for programs.
- Once a program starts, no refunds will be issued.
- We do not pro-rate for late registration.
- Refunds / credits are not given for any classes you choose not to attend.
- If the Governor of PA declares a specific number of participants is unsafe, or the COVID-19 pandemic becomes unsafe and quarantine is issued a pro-rated full refund will be issued.
- Whitemarsh Township Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel the program at any time out of an abundance of caution for participants and staff given the COVID-19 crisis. A full pro-rated refund will be issued.
- All refund requests should be made prior to the end of the registered program.
Join us for a fun-filled fall day in celebration of Whitemarsh Township! This family-friendly event will have games, inflatables, businesses, local organizations, raffles, food trucks & vendors, live music, and so much more!! Read on...
Join us on Thursday, May 13th from 10:00am-12:00pm or 1:00pm-3:00pm for our annual Mini Spring Fling at the Cedar Grove Barn! Children ages 2-6, and their parents/guardians, are welcome for a day of crafts, snacks, music, and more! Read on...
Help protect against identity theft by shredding your sensitive documents. This is a FREE event, but donations ARE accepted and appreciated! Contributions benefit the Barren Hill Fire Department and the Parks & Recreation Department. Read on...
P&R Admin OfficeKoontz Park
2391 Harts Lane
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444